• locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
• Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
• Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
• Create contacts within the industry.
• Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
• Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.