This QCF Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma guides and assesses development of knowledge and skills relating to working in Early Learning and Childcare » . It comprises of 16 mandatory units with a total of 67 credits. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.
- Applying the early education framework
- Assessment planning in early years settings
- Continuing professional development for early years practitioners
- Equality, diversity and inclusion for early years practitioners
- Health, safety and security procedures in early years settings
- Personal care and wellbeing for children in early years settings
- Plan and lead activities and educational programmes
- Providing children with additional support in early years
- Safeguarding children in early years settings
- Supporting children through transitions and significant events
- Supporting children’s holistic development
- Supporting positive behaviour in children during early years
- Understanding child development
- Understanding theories and philosophical approaches to child development
- Using assessment techniques for children in early years
- Working in partnership with parents and others in early years settings
For more information call us on 0800-368-7553 to book your course by telephone or for more information visit us Apple Training Academy » online directly.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.