Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in quezon city.
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Title : Area Manager (Building)
Job Grade Level : Managerial
Department : Operations and Construction Department
Reporting to : President
Location : Head Office and/or Project Site
Summary of Functions:
The Area Manager shall be responsible in the effective and efficient implementation of projects
within his area of responsibility. This would entail managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Evaluate Project Implementation Plan (PIP) which includes; Construction Budget,
Construction Methodology, Construction Schedules and other documents required in the
planning stages of a project.
2. Manage the implementation of the PIP and ensure that all schedules, cost, quality of
implementation are met.
3. Identification of possible problems a project may encounter and provide solutions within
his delegated authority.
4. Coordination with clients regarding operational concerns
5. Ensure that all company policies are implemented on site.
6. Monitor cost and productivity on site.
7. Identify any issues affecting the program delivery within the area and resolve to meet
8. Monitor and inspect the developments regularly to ensure that all quality control
procedures are being adhered to and that the highest standard is being achieved.
9. Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and manage staff to ensure they
are fully motivated and capable in achieving company goals and targets.
10. Recognize and encourage excellent performance and ensure that poor performance is
not tolerated and remedied via support, training or disciplinary action as appropriate.
11. Prepare periodic Executive Reports to management.
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org »