PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (2) FOR ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING CO. IN ROSARIO CAVITE
With background in Electronics Assembly Manufacturing
Graduate of Engineering course (ME, IE, EE or ECE)
Relevant experience in the same capacity in an electronics manufacturing company;
The Production Supervisor role is to directs plan, leads, organize, and control the production line
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Plan , leads, organize and control the production line
• Conducts meeting for daily for daily production plan
• Motivate the supervisor for the allocation of manpower requirement
• Oversee and corrects the work of subordinates and making sure that the line is functioning in a normal satisfactory manner
• Check the accuracy of Work Instruction and correct manufacturing procedure
• Maintaining adequate inventory level of materials in cell
• Coordinate with the support groups for any problem encountered during production operation
• Analyzes and monitor failure trends and formulate/initiate effective corrective action /solutions to improve productivity and the line efficiency.
• Supervise the team members in the performance and achievement of team goals and objectives.
• Provides technical data to support groups in preventing / resolving material and / or process related issues or defects
• Train operators on new process and / or improvements on existing procedure
• Coordinates to logistic for loading of finished goods and confirmation of shipment.
• Responsible in the implementation of company rules and regulations as well as uplifting of morale and discipline within the department.
• Conducts review / performances appraisal of line workers and recommend recognition as needed
• In charge in the implementation, monitoring and revision of productivity improvement program
• Monitors the accuracy of weekly / monthly inventory transaction
• Observe the quality and safety standards in the execution of duties and responsibilities
Send resume to: email@example.com »
Contact No. 09566601908
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.